Sunday, December 12, 2010

How to use the "Moby Wrap"

When I first purchased my wrap, it took me a few tries to really master getting it on and getting my baby into it comfortably. So I have made some tutorial videos on how to do just that! I hope you find this helpful! I have used other baby carriers and ring slings and I must say that the moby wrap really surpasses the rest! As a Mom of two, it is a necessity for me. I can have all the benefits of wearing my baby without missing out on any time with me 3 year old! 

Start here! Getting the moby wrap on:


The hug hold:


Getting baby out of your wrap:


***I have amended this post! If you want to face your child outwards, please visit this link for directions on using the "lotus hold" which is safer for your baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment